Sell Your Distressed Property
We understand that homeownership can be stressful.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Surprise! Your hot water heater just went out and must be repaired immediately—and expensively.
- Your mortgage and taxes are forcing you to choose between your house payment and your groceries, health care, or transportation.
- You just inherited a family estate in severe disrepair.
- You’re afraid that if the bank takes your house, you won’t get any money or equity back.
If you’re ready to get out of your house, our partners/investors pay cash for your property at a fair price.
With compassion and respect, we’ll walk through the process alongside you. We’ll do anything to help you transition to a new home, including:
- Provide you with the resources you need as a homeowner, empowering you to make the best choices
- Help you navigate the often confusing, frustrating, or emotional process of transitioning to a new home
- Pay off your mortgage and any liens so that you can freely walk away from the property
- Pay any taxes and bills associated with your property
- Arrange for new housing for you and your family—and even assist with the move
"In my time of greatest need, Grit & Timber helped me get out from under my home and mortgage, and they even help me move."
- Janet C.
Contact us about selling your property today.